Friday, January 8, 2010

B is for Brainstorm

Inspired by Kate (The Clock Talked Loud), the following are some of the beautiful, bold, bodacious, belligerent, bust-a-gut or bewidering, but all beloved by me quotes I've had the good fortune to run across.

"A mutt is couture--the only one like it in the world, and made especially for you."
Isaac Mizrahi

"May those who love us, love us
And those that don't love us,
May God turn their hearts;
And if He doesn't turn their hearts
May He turn their ankles
So we'll know them by their limping"
an Old Gaelic Blessing

"I am Bord!!!!!!!!!!!!"
a note passed by my son at 5 yo while sitting in church

"Blessed are Women whose hearts and souls are joined together by laughter and tears for they shall be known as SISTERS"
a plaque in a catalog

"May the light always find you on a dreary day.
When you need to be home may you find a way.
May you always have courage to take a chance.
And never find frogs in your underpants."
an anonymous Scandinavian

"While I admire the glass is half full type...I'm comfortable with the fact my glass will always have a slow and steady leak."
Erin Smith

"Every boy should have two things: a dog, and a mother willing to let him have one."
Anonymous

That's all for now. Follow me to C what's next.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love all of those but especially the Old Gaelic Blessing. I can't wait to see what you come up with next for C!

    ReplyDelete