Saturday, March 27, 2010

V is for Veritable Word Treasures

One more time before we get to Z...

"I don't answer the phone.
I get the feeling whenever I do that there will be someone on the other end."
Fred Couples

"Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend."
Corey Ford

"My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am."
Anonymous

"Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
'I will try again tomorrow.'"
Mary Anne Radmacher

"The dog was created specially for children.
He is the god of frolic."
Henry Ward Beecher

"Boredom is the feeling that everything is a waste of time;
serenity, that nothing is."
Thomas S. Szasz

"The greatest love is a mother's;
then a dog's;
then a sweetheart's."
Polish Proverb

"No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as a dog does."
Christopher Morley

Happy Spring!

2 comments:

  1. I love the quote by anonymous..that is soo true. They give you unconditional love every minute of every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi London! I have a little something for you (it's for a good cause!)
    http://crochetedlittlethings.blogspot.com/2010/03/hersheys-better-basket-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete