Friday, March 5, 2010

Q is for Quotes

No surprise here! I could not let Q get away without offering a few more most loved quotes.

"As much as I try to be an easygoing,
stretch your wings and fly type...
I just can't stop trying to burst people into flames with my mind."
Erin Smith

"Happy trails to you,
until we meet again.
Some trails are happy ones,
others are blue.
It's the way you ride the trail that counts,
here's a happy one for you."
Dale Evans

"Women are angels.
And when someone breaks our wings,
we simply continue to fly...
on a broomstick.
We are flexible like that."
I don't know

So who would have guessed this much of the alphabet would have come and gone already? Not me. When I started this blog, I had no idea how I would get through the alphabet, ever. Now it looks like we'll see how many times I can get through it in a year!?!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, the quotes are all priceless. Great Job! (I too, am someone who attempts to burst people into flames with my mind)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these quotes London! You find some good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats great London, love the one about the broomstick

    ReplyDelete