Sunday, October 3, 2010

L is for Laundry Room Wall

As some of you know, my trip to Southeastern Guide Dogs has bee delayed. Dolly's new retirement date is 11/8 which is the day I will "go back to school". I will return 12/3 with my new guide dog.

So...how about more quotes to hold you. Today I will feature my laundry room wall.

"Some days I wonder how my kids will turn out, but most of the time I'm just trying to figure out how to survive them right now."

"Do not mistake endurance for hospitality."

"Women are made to be loved, not understood."

"Don't make me get the flying monkeys."

"Sometimes being around small children is like being nibbled to death by ducks."

"I try to take one day at a time...but sometimes, several days attack me at once."

Happy Trails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment