Sunday, June 27, 2010

H is for Here's to Discovery

This week I'll be discovering this featured shop along with you. So Here's to Discovery...



 


 


This weeks Featured Artisan on Share the Love... Blogger's Unite is


 


Finding Charm


 




I started making jewelry because I had outfits I just couldn't find that perfect piece to go with. So I thought I'd buy some beads and give it a try. I was hooked, it's almost an addiction! It's important to me that I create charming pieces that don't break the bank. I started getting compliments and requests and decided I should help others in their journey of finding charm.


I am a member of the Etsy Texas Crafters Team. Search for items using the team tag 'TeamEtsyTx' to find listings of fabulous crafters!

I am a member of the Etsy Bloggers Team. http://etsybloggers.com/ Search for items using the team tag 'etsybloggersteam' to find listings of fabulous crafters.


Female, Born on February 10


 


 


You can find Finding Charm on:


Etsy


Artfire 


Zibbet


Facebook


Twitter


Blog


youTube


 


Click Here for code


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment